Click here to Skip to main content
Idaho State University Volleyball
Idaho State University Volleyball mobile

Idaho State Volleyball Camps

Required Forms

In order to students to participate in camp activities, it is REQUIRED that each camper complete the two following documents:

  1. Release and Medical Authorization Form (PDF)
  2. Emergency Medical Waiver (PDF)
  3. A copy of camper's insurance card (front and back)

Both documents must be signed by a parent/guardian if the camper is under 18 years old. Students who are 18 years old or will become 18 years before the end of the camp / clinic must also sign.

Our staff must receive these completed forms PRIOR to the camp’s start date. Otherwise, parent/guardian must be contacted prior to release to participate.  Parent(s) / Guardian(s) may print, scan, and email documents OR they may give to camper to bring to turn in during registration.